Requirements to Join: Optometrists
- Completion of an accredited Optometry program.
- Proof in the form of a contract, agreement or letter that the applicant confers with an in-network Ophthalmologist.
- Malpractice insurance at least to the level required by the state in which you practice.
- Current Optometrist license.
- Current Optometric Drug Legend certificate.
- Current Optometrist license with DPA and TPA designations.
- Current Controlled Substance license.
Disclaimer: This information is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances may vary. CHA is not liable for information contained on this site. Fee schedule information applies only to M.D.s and D.O.s, not to any other Allied or Behavioral Health providers. CPT code allowables are global and do not represent modifiers. Information contained on this website is subject to change.