EGI Account Setup Instructions
The following is a list of information CHA needs for EACH new employer group:
- Completed Employer Group Information Set-Up Sheet (PDF)
- Copy of EOB that shows where the CHA discount will be listed
- Copy of the Drafted I.D. card with the appropriate CHA Block style logo This is to be on the Front of the card
- Summary of Benefits for the employer plan
- Initial eligibility list of employees
- Filing Limit
- Please specify if you are doing the claims run-in (Additional fees apply if CHA is doing the repricing).
Please note that CHA requests to have copy of draft of card to eliminate issues of incorrect logos on I.D. cards.
For more information
Adam Fulks, Regional Account Executive
Community Health Alliance
53842 Generations Drive
South Bend, IN 46635
Fax: (574) 647-1825
Disclaimer: This information is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances may vary. CHA is not liable for information contained on this site. Fee schedule information applies only to M.D.s and D.O.s, not to any other Allied or Behavioral Health providers. CPT code allowables are global and do not represent modifiers. Information contained on this website is subject to change.